Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The Mission - Raham's Cup

So last time I spoke about the Raham Cup. To recap she was nominated with other two students. We are waiting to know who will win the cup, and I'm about to rip the head off the MC.

So they are up there with the Cup between them. There are three nominees this year.The MC is toying with us. stretching the suspense. Who does he think he is, Ryan Secrest. I wonder if he's a fan of American Idol? Get it over with already, your killing me.

And the award goes to (I'm not going to cry, it's OK if she doesn't get it I'm not going to cry), YES WE WON, o sorry yes she won. Screams, applause, yelling. I was proud of myself, I did not cry, well not in public anyway. That year she not only got the highest award in the school. She was top of her class with a 3.95 GPA. We are very, very, very happy.
My daughter with her teacher and the Cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment